Temporarily, all transfers to Ukraine are free: we won't charge you for a transfer or FX fees and transfers to Ukraine won't be counted to your plan allowances.
Transfers to and from other Revolut accounts (business or personal) are always free and instant.
- For each local transfer you send or receive above your plan's allowance, you'll be charged €3 per transfer.
- As for international transfers above your allowance, you'll be charged €3 per transfer.
- You may also be charged for exchanging currencies
- For GBP and EUR local transfers we will not charge anything and the only costs will be applied by the beneficiary bank, these transfers are made through Faster Payments and SEPA respectively.
- If the beneficiary bank is located outside the EU or transfer is not in euros, then your transfer will be sent via SWIFT and you might incur international wire transfer fees.
Revolut Business does not charge you additional fees for transferring money, however we can’t prevent a beneficiary or intermediary bank from applying a fee as the money is moved or received. A bank sending funds to you could also charge a fee. When your money is in transit, it might be processed by an intermediary bank who might also deduct a handling fee. Therefore, the amount received might be less than the amount sent. We can provide an estimate of the potential fees for the following currencies: 35 AUD, 20 CAD, 50 AED, 16-32 EUR, 7500 JPY, 35 NZD, 20-40 USD.
However, when you send an eligible international payment with us, you can ensure the recipient receives the full payment/transfer amount by using our Guaranteed SWIFT (OUR) Transfer feature. This allows you to choose to pay the full fee yourself. More details on our fees page.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?