How to schedule recurring payments?
Recurring payments are payments you can set up to repeat either monthly, weekly or daily.
There are two ways to set up a recurring payment:
1. Go to ‘Send’, choose your beneficiary and amount, and click on the calendar icon next to 'Continue'. Choose the date and then ‘Repeat’. You'll be able to choose your preference here.
2. Go to ‘Payments’, then the ‘Scheduled’ tab. Click ‘Add new’, then ‘Schedule payment’. Go to Choose beneficiary, and click on the calendar icon next to 'Continue'. Choose the date and then ‘Repeat’. You'll be able to choose your preferences here.
For monthly payments scheduled at the end of the month: if the current month has less days, the payment will be sent at the last day of the month.
During this process you can also send an email notification automatically to the beneficiary. For this, you just need to add beneficiary's email address while creating a recipient.
On Payments, on the Scheduled tab you can also view and delete your scheduled transfers.
All recurring payments need to have a payment reference and, if the transfer fails (i.e. you don’t have enough funds in the currency pocket that you’ve chosen) you’ll have to process it manually. If you have any issues, please reach out and raise a support request.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?