How can I or my customer save a PDF copy of an invoice I sent?
After an invoice has been sent, your customer will receive an email with a link to a hosted payment page containing the invoice and payment details. On this page, your customer will be able to download a PDF copy of your invoice, containing all the relevant details you've entered.
You can also download a PDF copy of the invoice you have sent:
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?