How do I request a refund for an iDEAL payment?
If you’ve made an iDEAL payment and want a refund, you’ll need to contact the merchant directly and follow their return process.
iDEAL payments can’t be undone, as soon as you’ve approved an iDEAL payment, it’s processed in a few seconds just like a normal direct debit payment.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?