To exchange funds between any of your currency accounts:
If you do not have that currency account yet, see here for instructions to add one.
A 0.4% fee is applied to any exchange above your free allowance according to your plan.
On market hours (23GMT Sun to 22GMT Fri)
- No fees apply for most currencies, except exchanges involving THB or UAH
- On exchanges involving THB or UAH a 1% fee applies
Out of market hours (22GMT Fri to 23GMT Sun) we fix the rate we provide to protect ourselves against fluctuations, this means:
- 1% fee applies to all currency exchanges, except exchanges involving THB or UAH
- 2% fee applies to exchanges involving THB or UAH
The interbank exchange rate is constantly fluctuating. You’ll receive the amount of funds in consonance with the rate that was live at the moment that you locked the exchange. The rate that we lock in for the weekend may not be the same as the rate that is available when the markets open on Monday morning. To see the exchange rates, visit: www.investing.com.
For incoming transfers, different fees may apply. See transfer fees.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?