Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?
Transactions displayed in the Payments section show the time when the transaction happened, whereas transactions on your monthly statements show the time when they were completed.
This is because the transaction can be pending for a few days for merchants to accept your payment, which means some transactions you make towards the end of the month could appear on your next monthly statement.
Exchanging currencies out of market hours can be the cause as well.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?