Why is my card payment still pending?
A pending transaction is a payment which has been authorised but is still waiting for the merchant's confirmation or reversal. The merchant has 8 days to either claim or cancel the payment. It can take up to 16 days for e-commerce pre-authorisation or deposit payments such as hotel reservations and car rental deposits.
Sometimes your payment can appear as pending even if the merchant declined it. In this case, the funds will be automatically reverted to your available balance after 8 days. You might want to check with the merchant for clarification why they have rejected your payment.
If you have been waiting for longer than expected or you wish to cancel the payment, please fill out a request form here and we will provide you with more information.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?