How can we help?

What if I don't have any utility bill for the operating address?

We understand that there are situations where you live with your family, partner or friends and utility bills are not in your name. If other types of proof are not available to you too, we could accept either a utility bill or a rental agreement along with the ID and a signed confirmation by the addressee with the current date, stating that you live and operate your company through the addresse's home.

Related Articles