Seek Sophie Terms and Conditions
1. What is this Campaign about?
This campaign (the “Campaign”) allows Revolut customers to earn 10% cashback (up to a maximum of S$20) on eligible Seek Sophie Pte Ltd (“Seek Sophie”) transactions made using Revolut cards in September 2022, for the first 2,000 Revolut customers participating in this Campaign.
Although this cashback is earned on eligible purchases with Seek Sophie, the Campaign is offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we”, or “us”) alone.
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. Who is eligible for the Campaign?
Anyone who meets the following criteria is eligible for the Campaign:
- You are a customer of Revolut with an active account (meaning it is not suspended or restricted).
- You are legally residing in Singapore.
- You are not an employee of Revolut.
3. When is the Campaign running?
The Campaign runs from 00:00 1 September 2022 to 23:59 30 September 2022 (GMT+8) (the “Campaign Period”).
You are able to earn a maximum of S$20 during the Campaign Period.
4. How do I earn cashback?
To earn a cashback, you must:
- use your physical or virtual Revolut card to make an eligible Seek Sophie transaction;
- be amongst the first 2,000 customers to use your Revolut card to do so.
You must do all of the above during the Campaign Period.
An eligible Seek Sophie transaction is a purchase from Seek Sophie Private Limited in Singapore. Your purchase must be made directly with Seek Sophie, and not through a third party. For example, if you booked a transaction with Seek Sophie via a third party platform or through someone else's account, this would not be eligible.
Being amongst the first 2,000 customers to use their Revolut card on an eligible Seek Sophie transaction means being one of the first 2,000 customers who makes a purchase with Seek Sophie after 00:00 1 September 2022 during the Campaign period.
Rewards will only be given for completed transactions.
If we believe you have acted in bad faith or abused the campaign (for example, if we believe you have allowed others to make purchases using your Revolut card so that you can obtain a cashback), we may ask you for further information proving that you made the purchase yourself. We may also refuse to pay any particular cashback or disqualify you from the Campaign completely.
5. How much Cashback will I get?
The amount of cashback that you are entitled to receive is 10% on your transaction, up to a maximum cashback of S$20.
If you earn a cashback, we will deposit the cashback into your Revolut Account within thirty (30) business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
6. What other legal information should I know?
- These Terms govern the Campaign and the relationship between us (Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.) and anyone who participates in the Campaign.
- You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate within five business days of either receiving a cashback reward or receiving an email from us notifying you of your cashback reward (whichever is earlier).
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or these Terms without notice.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for the Campaign, you must comply with these Terms, and any other terms and conditions that apply to your account, at all times. We will determine your eligibility at our sole discretion, and reserve the right at any time to disqualify participants if we consider they have breached these Terms, breached applicable laws, or are otherwise not eligible.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Campaign we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- All decisions made by us under these Terms or in relation to the Campaign shall be final. We may, but are not required to, justify any of our decisions.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. They are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.