Revolut x Tinder Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Revolut x Tinder Promotion (the “Promotion”), offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (UEN No. 201721013G) whose registered address is at 30 Cecil Street, 19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712 (“RTS”, “Revolut”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and Match Group, LLC (trading as “Tinder”).
The terms and conditions of the Promotion are set out below. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the other terms and conditions that apply to you as a customer of RTS, including the Personal Terms and Fees and Charges Section.
The Promotion starts on 26 July 2022 12:00am SGT and ends on 1 November 2022 11:59pm SGT(the “Promotion Period”).
What is the Promotion?
The Promotion is an opportunity for new and existing Tinder users to open a new Revolut account and receive:
- a 3 month subscription to Tinder Gold at no cost (the “Tinder Subscription Offer”); and
- a one time cash top-up to your new Revolut account of S$30 (the “Top-Up Offer”).
Who is eligible to participate in the Promotion?
In order to participate in the Promotion you must be an Eligible Customer. An “Eligible Customer” is defined as a customer that, during the Promotion Period, has completed the following steps:
- click the Revolut unique link available in the Tinder in-app banner or on Tinder social media platforms,
- enter your telephone number on the Revolut landing page,
- follow the instructions to download the Revolut app and set up a Revolut account,
- successfully pass our ‘Know Your Customer’ checks and be onboarded as a new Revolut customer, and
- make a card payment transaction over S$1 using your Revolut virtual or physical card within 7 days of opening the new Revolut account.
This Promotion is not available to active Tinder Gold subscribers or people that have previously held a Revolut account and / or Tinder Gold subscription or had a Revolut account and / or Tinder Gold Subscription become suspended or restricted.
How do I claim my Tinder Subscription Offer?
In order to claim the Tinder Subscription Offer the following steps must be taken:
- upon meeting the eligibility requirements, an Eligible Customer will receive a Tinder unique link by email that will redirect you to tinder.com,
- you will need to follow the instructions to create a new Tinder account or log in to an existing account; and
- the Tinder Subscription Offer will be automatically added to your Tinder account.
The Tinder unique code will be valid for redemption for 60 days from receipt of the email and may be redeemed outside of the Promotion Period.
On the expiry of your Tinder Subscription Offer, your Tinder Gold account will be automatically closed. If you wish to continue using your Tinder Gold account, you will need to re-subscribe to Tinder Gold and pay the relevant subscription charges.
Tinder terms and conditions will apply to your Tinder account and can be found here.
When do I receive my Top-Up Offer?
If an Eligible Customer completes a physical or virtual card transaction payment within 7 business days of opening a new Revolut account, an amount of S$30 will be automatically credited to the new Revolut account within 7 business days of the card transaction payment being made.
What else should I know?
RTS reserves the right to change, modify and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions, and to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion at any time. If we exercise this right we will try to give you advance notice on our website, however we reserve the right not to. Please contact Revolut Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the promotion that has not been awarded to you.
Events beyond the control of RTS may occur that render the awarding of the Top-Up Offer impossible. Accordingly, RTS will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
RTS reserves the right to reverse any Top-Up Offer received during the Promotion Period if the Top-Up Offer is earned fraudulently or there is a breach of the Revolut Personal Terms or these Promotion Terms.
If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before you receive any top-up amount under this Promotion, then you will no longer be entitled to receive the Top-Up Offer and it will not be paid to you.
If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole and absolute discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version and will be used in any dispute or proceedings.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms will be dealt with by the courts of the Republic of Singapore.