[NO LONGER RUNNING] Q2 2023 Singapore Remittance Campaign
[NO LONGER RUNNING]
What is the Q2 2023 SG Remittance Campaign about?
The Q2 2023 SG Remittance Campaign (the "Campaign") allows customers of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we”, “our” or “us”) in Singapore to receive cashback of up to S$10 (the “Cashback”) on eligible remittance spending in Singapore during the Campaign Period if certain requirements as set out below in the section “Who is eligible to participate in the Campaign?” are met.
The Campaign will start at 00:00 on 14 April 2023 (GMT) and ends at 23:59 on 30 April 2023 (GMT). The Campaign can be extended by us in our sole and absolute discretion at any time but is currently scheduled to end on 30 April 2023 ( the "Campaign Period").
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms also govern the relationship between each participant in the Campaign (“you”) and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.
You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate in the Campaign within five business days of either receiving a Cashback or receiving the email from us notifying you of your Cashback (whichever earlier).
Who is eligible to participate in the Campaign?
In order to participate in the Campaign, you must:
- have personally received an email from us inviting you to participate in the Campaign;
- have set up an active account with Revolut in Singapore, successfully onboarded, and not had your account suspended or restricted;
- be currently legally residing in Singapore; and
- be one of the first 750 customers to qualify for the cashback reward. If you are not within the first 750 customers who had qualified for the cashback reward, you will not receive the reward even if you otherwise made the relevant Remittances.
Employees and contractors of Revolut are not eligible to participate in the Cashback Campaign.
We will determine eligibility at our sole and absolute discretion, and may disqualify participants in our sole and absolute discretion if we discover you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account.
How do I participate in the Campaign?
To participate in the Campaign Period, you must first top up S$500 to your Revolut Account using bank transfer or bank top-up from within the Revolut app (all card top ups, such as debit and credit cards are disqualified). Thereafter,you must make one S$250 (or foreign currency equivalent, if you are remitting a foreign currency other than Singapore Dollar) international bank transfer during the Campaign Period using your Revolut account. (“Remittances”).
These Remittances must be genuine remittance transactions and must not be reversed or refunded.
You must perform these actions yourself. You cannot allow third parties to use your Revolut account to make the Remittances.
If we suspect you have not met these criteria, or breached these Terms, we may ask you for further information to help us make this assessment.
How much cashback will I get?
- If you are eligible for the Campaign and upon your successful participation in the Campaign, you are entitled to cashback of S$10.
- We will contact all participants who have been awarded any cashback by email and deposit the cashback amounts into their Revolut Account within thirty (30) business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
- What else should I know?
- Your participation in the Campaign is subject to these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation, or to refuse to award any cashback to any participant in breach of these Terms or any applicable law.
- You agree that if we (in our reasonable opinion) believe that you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account, you unequivocally authorise us to deduct from your account any cashback paid under the Promotion.
- We may change these Terms, or change, suspend or stop the Campaign at our sole and absolute discretion at any time.
- Participation in this Campaign is entirely at the risk of participants, and Revolut does not make any warranties in connection with the same to the furthest extent permitted by law.
- Revolut shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Campaign or any cashback, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- We accept no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise as a result of the Campaign.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
- By participating in this Campaign you consent to Revolut’s, collection, holding, storage use, processing, transfer, disclosure and/or reporting (directly or indirectly) of your personal data to relevant third parties (including any persons who are involved in operating, administering or promoting this Campaign on behalf of Revolut), including but not limited to for the purposes of administering this Campaign, for contacting you regarding the same and for marketing purposes.