Public Transport Cashback Campaign March 2023
What is the Cashback Campaign about?
This campaign (the "Campaign") allows customers of Revolut in Singapore to receive a cashback of up to 10% (capped at a maximum of S$10) on eligible public transport spending in Singapore (the “Cashback”) during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign starts at 00:00 on 1 March 2023 (GMT+8) and ends at 23:59 on 31st March 2023 (the "Campaign Period").
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms govern the relationship between each participant in the Campaign (“you”) and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut”, “we,” “our” or “us”).
You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate in the Campaign within five business days of either receiving a Cashback or receiving the email from us notifying you of your Cashback (whichever earlier).
Who is eligible to participate in the Cashback Campaign?
In order to participate in the Campaign, you must:
- have downloaded the Revolut app;
- have set up an account with Revolut, successfully onboarded, and not had your account suspended or restricted; and
- be currently legally residing in Singapore.
Employees and contractors of Revolut and their immediate family members or persons living in the same households are not eligible to participate in the Cashback Campaign.
We will determine eligibility at our discretion, and may disqualify participants if we discover you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account.
How do I participate in the Campaign?
To participate in the Campaign, you must
- use your Revolut card to make transactions on at least ten (10) days within the month of March 2023 on eligible public transport (defined as transport on the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit and Singapore public buses only).
An eligible public transport transaction means any spending made directly on bus and mass rapid transit / MRT.
These transactions must be genuine public transport transactions and must not be reversed or refunded.
You must perform these actions yourself. You cannot allow third parties to use your card for an eligible public transport transaction.
If we suspect you have not met these criteria, or breached these Terms, we may ask you for further information to help us make this assessment.
How much cashback will I get?
Your cashback will be 10% of the amount you spend on public transport, capped at a maximum of SGD$10 each month.
The minimum amount of cashback that we can pay is SGD$0.10. If the percentage of your transport spending eligible for a cashback is less than this amount, you will not be paid a cashback.
We will deposit the Cashback amounts into the Revolut Account of participants who have been awarded Cashback within thirty (30) business days after the end of each month.
What else should I know?
- Your participation in the Campaign is subject to these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation, or to refuse to award any cashback to any participant in breach of these Terms or any applicable law.
- You agree that if we (in our reasonable opinion) believe that you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account, you unequivocally authorise us to deduct from your account any cashback paid under the Promotion.
- We may change these Terms, or change, suspend or stop the Campaign in our discretion at any time.
- Participation in this Campaign is entirely at the risk of participants, and Revolut does not make any warranties in connection with the same to the furthest extent permitted by law.
- Revolut shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Campaign or any cashback, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- We accept no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise as a result of the Campaign.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
- By participating in this Campaign you consent to Revolut’s, collection, holding, storage use, processing, transfer, disclosure and/or reporting (directly or indirectly) of your personal data to relevant third parties (including any persons who are involved in operating, administering or promoting this Campaign on behalf of Revolut), including but not limited to for the purposes of administering this Campaign, for contacting you regarding the same and for marketing purposes.