[No Longer Running] Fee Cashback for Paid Plan Upgrade
[No Longer Running] Fee Cashback for Paid Plan Upgrade
What is this Promotion about?
We are rewarding the first 3000 customers of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut”) who upgrade their plan from Standard to a Premium or Metal plan, spend S$500 on their Revolut card and add S$200 to their account via card top-up (excluding credit cards) or bank transfer within the Promotion Period. The reward will be provided by refunding one month’s worth of the Premium or Metal plan subscription fee (“Paid Plan Offer”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion. You must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
The Paid Plan Offer starts at 00:00 on 1 July 2022 (GMT+8). The Paid Plan Offer runs on a rolling monthly basis, ending at 23:59 on the last day of each month and beginning again at 00:00 on the first day of the next month. The Campaign can be extended by us at any time but is currently scheduled to end on 30 September 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
You are able to earn a maximum of one month’s worth of the Paid plan subscription fee each month during the months of the Promotion Period.
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
The Promotion is only open to:
- Revolut users residing in Singapore who have passed our Know Your Customer requirements and have been successfully onboarded to a Standard Revolut plan before the start of the Promotion Period; and
- Have received an email from us inviting them to participate in the Promotion.
If you have not received an email from us inviting you to participate in the promotion, you are not eligible.
How do I earn my Paid Plan Offer?
Earning your Paid Plan Offer is easy. All you need to do is:
- receive an email from us inviting you to participate in the Promotion;
and, in the same month you receive that email:
- upgrade from a Standard plan to a Premium or Metal plan;
- not downgrade from your Premium or Metal plan;
- spend S$500 on your Revolut card;
- add S$200 to your Revolut account via card top-up (excluding credit cards) or bank transfer;
- meet the requirements set out in these Promotion Terms;
and, be one of the first 3000 customers to complete the above during the Promotion Period.
Remember, the Paid Plan Offer resets every month. You must meet all the criteria above in the month you receive an invite from us. You cannot use the invite in a subsequent month, and you can’t earn more than one month free.
You must upgrade from a Standard plan directly to a Premium or Metal plan. If you upgrade from a Premium to a Metal plan, you will not be eligible for the Paid Plan Offer.
Your card spending can be on any Revolut card (e.g. virtual or physical) linked to your account. However, your purchases must be genuine purchases of goods or services (for example, card transactions to payment service providers, gambling, gift card or currency exchange service providers, and money transfers are not valid).
If you earn the Paid Plan Offer reward, it will be provided by refunding one month’s worth of the Paid plan subscription fee to your Revolut account. This refund will be made within 30 business days of the end of the Promotion Period. The refund you receive will depend on whether you chose to pay for your Paid plan monthly or annually:
- If you choose to pay for a monthly Metal Plan, your reward will be S$19.99 (being your monthly subscription cost).
- If you choose to pay for an annual Metal Plan, your reward will be S$16.60 (being one month’s worth of your annual Metal subscription cost).
- If you choose to pay for a monthly Premium Plan, your reward will be S$9.99 (being your monthly subscription cost).
- If you choose to pay for an annual Premium Plan, your reward will be S$8.25 (being one month’s worth of your annual Premium subscription cost).
Fees for ending or downgrading your Paid plan
Remember, when you sign up to a Paid plan, you must comply with the Premium Terms or Metal Terms, depending on your selected Paid plan.
The relevant terms will also continue to apply after the Promotion Period, for as long as you are still subscribed to our Paid plan.
This means that normal cancellation and billing rules for our Paid plan also apply. All our paid plans (including Metal and Premium) have a 12 month term, regardless of whether you pay monthly or annually. Your Paid plan will continue to renew until you end it.
You can end your Paid plan subscription at any time (we call this a “downgrade”) and migrate to the standard Revolut Services. However, depending on when you downgrade, you may have to pay a fee:
- If you downgrade within 14 days, and neither you nor anyone authorised by you to use your account has taken advantage of any of the Premium or Metal Services in the current membership period, we will refund your membership fee in full. Otherwise, we will issue a partial refund based on use of the Premium or Metal Services during that time, which includes a fee for your Premium or Metal card and delivery.
- If you downgrade after 14 days, and signed up to a:
- monthly payment plan then your cancellation will serve as notice to pay a Monthly Plan Break Free of S$40 for the Metal plan or S$20 for the Premium plan if you cancel within the first ten (10) months. If you cancel in month eleven (11) you will pay S$19.99 for the Metal plan or S$9.99 for the Premium plan, and retain your subscription for the remaining period of your 12-month payment plan.
- yearly payment plan, you will still be charged the annual fee in relation to the Premium or Metal Services;
- in both cases, you will not be entitled to a refund of the cost of your Premium or Metal card.
To check the start date of your subscription and to check how you can downgrade, go to the ‘Profile’ section on your Revolut app and check your ‘Price Plan’.
You can check “Cancellation and Refunds” in the Premium Terms or Metal Terms for more information.
What other legal information should I know?
- For customers based in Singapore, this Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 30 Cecil Street, 19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712;
- This Promotion is governed by these Promotion Terms.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms , at any time without prior notice.
- You cannot ask us to invite you to the Promotion if you weren’t selected or ask us to extend it if you miss it.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version and will be used in any dispute or proceedings.
- For the customers of Revolut, to the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Singapore.