What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Partner Free Trial & Cash Award Promotion (the "Promotion”), Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd ( “Revolut”) us offering users based in Singapore the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and receive:
A Cash Award on your Revolut account (the “Cash Award”). You will have access to the cash after you top up your Revolut account and spend the minimum amount required within 1 month of opening your amount.
In order to receive the and the Cash Award you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link from the Partner that has promoted the and the Cash Award (the “Partner”). The Promotion will run for a specific period of time as set out in the Partner’s app and/or on the Partner’s website and/or on their social media as well as on the Revolut landing page when you click on the unique link for the Promotion (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) govern a number of different promotions, each a “Revolut x Partner Cash Award Promotion”, brought to you by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd. Users based in Singapore will be eligible for the Cash Award, as long as they meet the eligibility criteria within the Promotion Period. Details of the selected markets can be found below in “What other legal information should I know?”. The Promotion Terms set out the rules that apply to the Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut account at all times when participating in the Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Singapore; and
- Either receive marketing directly from the Partner about the Promotion or see the Promotion marketed in the Partner’s app and/or on the Partner’s website and/or on their social media so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion (you will only receive an email/SMS/push notification from the Partner if you have already provided your personal data to the Partner and are happy for the Partner to send marketing to you).
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link for the Promotion from the Partner’s website or the unique link for the Promotion received in the email/SMS/push notification from the Partner - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s landing page where you will need to provide your phone number. On Revolut landing page, you will be able to see important details in relation to the Promotion including the Promotion Terms, Promotion Period, the minimum amount you need to spend in order to be eligible for the Cash Award and the amount of the Cash Award,. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut account as part of this Promotion and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC with a registered address in Singapore) with no restrictions on your Revolut account before the end of the Promotion Period; and
- Top up your Revolut account and spend the minimum amount you need to spend in order to be eligible for the Cash Award within 1 month of opening your Revolut account.
How do I get my Cash Award?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?”, once you have spent the minimum amount applicable to you using your virtual or physical Revolut card within 1 month of opening your Revolut account, the Cash Award will be credited to your Revolut account. We will make sure that you know in advance what the minimum amount and the Cash Award are by making this information available once you click on the unique link for the Promotion and access Revolut’s landing page. We’ll credit your Revolut account with the Cash Award within 3 days of you reaching the minimum amount.
What other legal information should I know?
- The Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 30 Cecil Street, #19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Promotion-wide basis. Please contact Revolut Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We agree to give you a Free Trial by not charging you for the relevant period (we’ll tell you what this period is before you start your Free Trial). After your Free Trial period ends, all normal billing and cancellation rules will apply. Our paid plans have a 12 month term whether you choose to pay monthly or annually, and your Free Trial period will not count towards the 12 month term. We will show you how long your Free Trial will last for in the Promotion dashboard in the Revolut app before you sign up and you’ll also be able to see this information about these Terms. You cannot ask us to extend the Promotion if you miss it.
- We reserve the right to reverse any Cash Award you receive under this Promotion if the payments contributing to the minimum amount required for the Cash Award are refunded to you, you earned the Cash Award fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Cash Award, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any Cash Award to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your Revolut account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your Revolut account with the Cash Award or between the time of qualifying for the Cash Award and receiving the Cash Award that you were entitled to under the Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to the Cash Award.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Free Trial or Cash Award as part of the Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Promotion Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.