What is the Campaign about?
This campaign (the "Campaign") allows new customers of Revolut in Singapore to receive a S$10 Foodpanda voucher after they have made a transaction of minimum S$20 with their Revolut Card through Foodpanda in Singapore (the “Voucher”) during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign starts at 00:00 on 6th April 2023 (GMT+8) and ends at 23:59 on 7th May 2023 (the "Campaign Period").
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms govern the relationship between each participant in the Campaign (“you”) and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut”, “we,” “our” or “us”).
Who is eligible to participate in the Campaign?
In order to participate in the Campaign, you must:
- have downloaded the Revolut app;
- have set up an account with Revolut, successfully onboarded, and not had your account suspended or restricted;
- have made a minimum transaction of S$20 with your Revolut Card through Foodpanda; and
- be currently legally residing in Singapore.
Employees and contractors of Revolut and their immediate family members or persons living in the same households are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
We will determine eligibility at our sole & absolute discretion, and may disqualify participants if we discover you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account.
How do I participate in the Campaign?
To participate in the Campaign, you must sign up for Revolut through Foodpanda on the dedicated landing page. Use your Revolut Card to make a minimum of S$20 Foodpanda transaction from 6th April 2023 to 7th May 2023.
These transactions must be successful transactions and must not be reversed or refunded.
You must perform these actions yourself. You cannot allow third parties to use your card for an eligible transaction
If we suspect you have not met these criteria, or breached these Terms, we may ask you for further information to help us make this assessment.
What is the value of the Voucher I am entitled to?
You will receive a S$10 Foodpanda Voucher if you have spent a minimum amount of S$20 through Foodpanda.
We will send an email with the unique Voucher code to Eligible Customers within (14) business days after the Campaign Period.
What else should I know?
- Your participation in the Campaign is subject to these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation, or to refuse to award any rewards and Voucher to any participant in breach of these Terms or any applicable law.
- We may change these Terms, or change, suspend or stop the Campaign at our sole & absolute discretion at any time.
- Participation in this Campaign is entirely at the risk of participants, and Revolut does not make any warranties in connection with the same to the furthest extent permitted by law.
- Revolut shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Campaign or any Voucher, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- We accept no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise as a result of the Campaign.These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
- By participating in this Campaign you consent to Revolut’s, collection, holding, storage use, processing, transfer, disclosure and/or reporting (directly or indirectly) of your personal data to relevant third parties (including any persons who are involved in operating, administering or promoting this Campaign on behalf of Revolut), including but not limited to for the purposes of administering this Campaign, for contacting you regarding the same and for marketing purposes.