Cashback for First Transaction - Singapore
What is the Campaign about?
This campaign (the "Campaign") allows customers of Revolut in Singapore to receive a cashback reward on their first Eligible Transaction (defined below) made using their Revolut account (the “Cashback”) if certain requirements are met, as set out below.
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms govern the relationship between each participant in the Campaign (“you”) and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut”, “we,” “our” or “us”).
You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate in the Campaign within five business days of receiving the email from us inviting you to participate in the Campaign.
Who is eligible to participate in the Campaign?
In order to participate in the Campaign, you must:
- be a user who has received email communications from Revolut inviting you to participate in the Campaign;
- have downloaded the Revolut app;
- have set up an account with Revolut, successfully onboarded, and not had your account suspended or restricted; and
- be currently legally residing in Singapore.
If you will receive or are already receiving rewards from referrals, you will not be eligible to participate in the Campaign and will not receive any cashback from the Campaign either.
Employees and contractors of Revolut are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
We will determine eligibility at our discretion, and may disqualify participants if we discover you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account.
How do I participate in the Campaign?
To be eligible to participate in the Campaign, you must have received an official email from Revolut inviting you to participate in the Campaign (“Eligible Customer”). Customers who have not received such emails are not eligible to participate even if they have made the required transactions.
You must also make your first Eligible Transaction (defined below) through your Revolut account within fourteen calendar days from signing up for your Revolut account.
An Eligible Transaction includes any of the following:
- Making a purchase with your Revolut card (physical or virtual);
- Sending money using your Revolut account;
- Exchanging currencies using your Revolut account; and
- Buying stocks, cryptocurrencies and commodities (capital at risk).
The Eligible Transaction must be genuine and must not be reversed or refunded.
You must perform these actions yourself. You cannot allow third parties to use your Revolut card for an eligible transaction.
If we suspect you have not met these criteria, or breached these Terms, we may ask you for further information to help us make this assessment.
Duration of the Campaign
You may receive an email from Revolut inviting you to participate in this Campaign if you have signed up for your Revolut account between 7th February 2023 and 17th March 2023. Upon receiving the email from Revolut, you have fourteen days from the date you sign up for your Revolut account to make your first Eligible Transaction in order to qualify for the cashback.
How much cashback will I get?
You will be informed of how much cashback you are entitled to by way of an email sent to you. An Eligible Customer can earn a cashback reward if they have made their first Eligible Transaction through their Revolut account within fourteen calendar days of signing up for their Revolut account. Participants who have been awarded the cashback will automatically have the cashback credited by Revolut into their Revolut Account within thirty (30) business days after the end of each month.
What else should I know?
- Your participation in the Campaign is subject to these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation, or to refuse to award any cashback to any participant in breach of these Terms or any applicable law.
- You agree that if we (in our reasonable opinion) believe that you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account, you unequivocally authorise us to deduct from your account any cashback paid under the Promotion.
- We may change these Terms, or change, suspend or stop the Campaign at our discretion at any time.
- Participation in this Campaign is entirely at the risk of participants, and Revolut does not make any warranties in connection with the same to the furthest extent permitted by law.
- Revolut shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Campaign or any cashback, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- We accept no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise as a result of the Campaign.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
- By participating in this Campaign you consent to Revolut’s, collection, holding, storage use, processing, transfer, disclosure and/or reporting (directly or indirectly) of your personal data to relevant third parties (including any persons who are involved in operating, administering or promoting this Campaign on behalf of Revolut), including but not limited to for the purposes of administering this Campaign, for contacting you regarding the same and for marketing purposes.