[No Longer Running]
1. What is this Campaign about?
This campaign (the “Campaign”) allows the first 2000 customers who add an external account to their Revolut Account during the Campaign Period to earn a S$5 cashback.
The Campaign is offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we”, or “us”) alone.
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. Who is eligible for the Campaign?
Anyone who meets the following criteria is eligible for the Campaign:
- You are a customer of Revolut who has an active account (meaning it is not suspended or restricted).
- You are legally residing in Singapore.
- You have not set up an external account before.
- You are not an employee of Revolut.
To remain eligible for the Campaign, you must follow these Terms at all times.
3. When is the Campaign running?
The Campaign runs from 00:00 9 June 2022 to 23:59 8 August 2022 (GMT+8) (the “Campaign Period”).
4. How do I earn cashback?
To earn a cashback, you must set up an external account in the Revolut app.
This is done by adding an external account in your own name and toggling the external account feature for that account to “on”. If you don't already have an external account in your own name, you can add it in the same way as you would add any other beneficiary.
There are three ways of doing so:
- On the main page of the Revolut app, click on “Add your external account” under "To Do".
- If you have already set up a bank account you would like to nominate as an external account, click on that bank account, then click on the bank icon on the top right hand corner of the screen, scroll down, and toggle the external account feature to "on".
- If you have not already set up a bank account you would like to nominate, you need to do that first. Head to the Transfer page, click on “+ New” on the top right hand corner of the screen, select “Bank Recipient”, and add your account. Please ensure that the name you input exactly matches your account registered name with Revolut (you can check your registered name in-app, under profile, settings). After you have set up the account, you will be able to set it as your external account using the toggle.
You must do this during the Campaign Period and be among the first 2,000 customers doing so.
If we think you have acted in bad faith or abused the Campaign (for example, if we think you have an invalid external account set-up), we may ask you for further information. We may also refuse to pay any particular cashback or disqualify you from the Campaign completely.
5. How much Cashback will I get?
The amount of cashback that you will receive is S$5.
If you earn a cashback, we will deposit the cashback into your Revolut Account within thirty (30) business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
6. What other legal information should I know?
- These Terms govern the Campaign and the relationship between us (Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.) and anyone who participates in the Campaign.
- You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate within five business days of either receiving a cashback reward or receiving an email from us notifying you of your cashback reward (whichever is earlier).
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or these Terms without notice.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for the Campaign, you must comply with these Terms, and any other terms and conditions that apply to your account, at all times. We will determine your eligibility at our sole discretion, and reserve the right at any time to disqualify participants if we consider they have breached these Terms, breached applicable laws, or are otherwise not eligible.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Campaign we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- All decisions made by us under these Terms or in relation to the Campaign shall be final. We may, but are not required to, justify any of our decisions.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. They are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.