What is the Free Card Transfer Promotion about?
As part of the Free Card Transfer Promotion (the "Promotion"), Revolut will provide card transfer fee waivers to customers in Singapore that meet the eligibility requirements during the Promotion Period.
The Promotion period starts at 00:00 on 1 August 2023 (GMT+8) and ends at 23:59 on 31 August 2023 (GMT+8) for qualifying customers (“Promotion Period”).
The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms govern the relationship between each participant in the Promotion (“you”) and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut”, “we,” “our” or “us”).
Who is eligible to participate in the Free Card Transfer Promotion?
In order to participate in the Promotion, you must live at a residential address in Singapore
Employees and contractors of Revolut are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
We will determine eligibility at our discretion, and may disqualify participants if we discover you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your Revolut account.
How do I participate in the Free Card Transfer Promotion?
To participate in the Promotion, you must:
- Successfully complete a card transfer during the Promotion Period; and
- Perform these actions yourself, i.e. you cannot allow third parties to use your Revolut account to complete the card transfer(s).
If we suspect you have not met these criteria, or have breached these Terms, we may ask you for further information to help us assess your eligibility to participate in this Promotion.
Duration of the Free Card Transfer Promotion
The fees for all card transfers made in August 2023 will be waived in August 2023.
Thereafter, the usual fees for card transfers will apply from 1 September 2023. You may refer to the Fees Pages for the fees payable for card transfers.
What else should I know?
- Your participation in the Campaign is subject to these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation, or to refuse to award any cashback to any participant in breach of these Terms or any applicable law.
- You agree that if we (in our reasonable opinion) believe that you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account, you unequivocally authorise us to deduct from your account any cashback paid under the Promotion.
- We may change these Terms, or change, suspend or stop the Campaign at our discretion at any time.
- Participation in this Campaign is entirely at the risk of participants, and Revolut does not make any warranties in connection with the same to the furthest extent permitted by law.
- Revolut shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Campaign or any cashback, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- We accept no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise as a result of the Campaign.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
- By participating in this Campaign you consent to Revolut’s, collection, holding, storage use, processing, transfer, disclosure and/or reporting (directly or indirectly) of your personal data to relevant third parties (including any persons who are involved in operating, administering or promoting this Campaign on behalf of Revolut), including but not limited to for the purposes of administering this Campaign, for contacting you regarding the same and for marketing purposes.