Q2 2023 Bank Top-Up Campaign
What is the Q2 2023 Singapore Bank Top-Up Campaign about?
The Q2 2023 Singapore Bank Top-Up Campaign (the "Campaign") allows customers of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we,” “our” or “us”) in Singapore to receive cashback of S$10 (the “Cashback”) on eligible Revolut bank top-ups (either initiated in-app or from your bank portal) during the Campaign Period if the requirements as set out below in the section “Who is eligible to participate in the Campaign?” are met.
The Campaign will take place from 00:00 on 1 May 2023 (GMT) and will end at 23:59 on 25 May 2023 (GMT) (the "Campaign Period"). The Campaign Period can be extended by us in our sole and absolute discretion any time during the Campaign.
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms also govern the relationship between each participant in the Campaign (“you” or "your") and Revolut.
You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate in the Campaign within five business days of either receiving a Cashback or receiving the email from us notifying you of your Cashback (whichever earlier).
Who is eligible to participate in the Campaign?
To be eligible for the Campaign, you must:
Employees and contractors of Revolut are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
We will determine eligibility at our sole and absolute discretion, and may disqualify participants in our sole and absolute discretion if we discover that you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account.
How do I participate in the Campaign?
To participate in the Campaign, you must:
• initiate a bank top-up(s) to your Revolut Account using the Revolut app or your bank portal totalling at least S$100 (for the avoidance of doubt, any top-up made via debit and/ or credit cards to your Revolut account during the Campaign Period will disqualify you from the Campaign); and
• spend at least S$500 (or foreign currency equivalent) in virtual/ physical card payments.
The Campaign is limited to the top 1,000 users based on the highest value of card payments made in the Campaign Period.
These top-ups must be genuine top-up transactions and must not be reversed or refunded. Further, card payments must be genuine purchases—‘cash’ equivalents like payments to e-wallets, gambling, prepaid cards, or gift cards are not valid for this Campaign.
You must perform these actions yourself. You cannot allow third parties to use your Revolut account to make the transactions.
If we suspect that you have not met these criteria, or breached these Terms, we may ask you for further information to help us make this assessment.
How much cashback will I get?
If you are eligible for the Campaign and successful complete the steps described in the section “How do I participate in the Campaign”, you are entitled to cashback of S$10.
We will contact all Successful Participants by email and deposit the cashback in their Revolut Account within thirty (30) business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
What else should I know?
- Your participation in the Campaign is subject to these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation, or to refuse to award any cashback to any participant in breach of these Terms or any applicable law.
- You agree that if we (in our reasonable opinion) believe that you have breached these Terms or any other terms that apply to your account, you unequivocally authorise us to deduct from your account any cashback paid under the Campaign.
- We may change these Terms, or change, suspend or stop the Campaign at our sole and absolute discretion at any time.
- Participation in this Campaign is entirely at the risk of participants, and Revolut does not make any warranties in connection with the same to the furthest extent permitted by law.
- Revolut shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Campaign or any cashback, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- We accept no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise as a result of the Campaign.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
- By participating in this Campaign you consent to Revolut’s, collection, holding, storage use, processing, transfer, disclosure and/or reporting (directly or indirectly) of your personal data to relevant third parties (including any persons who are involved in operating, administering or promoting this Campaign on behalf of Revolut), including but not limited to for the purposes of administering this Campaign, for contacting you regarding the same and for marketing purposes.