How can we help?
Are my Precious Metals secure?
Revolut keeps all Precious Metals via its trusted services partner who ensure the Precious Metals are stored in the vaults of the London Bullion Market Association. Such vaults are commonly used by banks to keep their precious metals holdings safe.
Precious Metals holdings are not regulated under the Payment Services Act 2019 (“the Act”) and is therefore not safeguarded in accordance with the relevant safeguarding provisions of the Act. However, In the unlikely event of Revolut’s insolvency, all Precious Metals holdings will be sold and proceeds will be credited to your e-money account.
Getting started with Precious Metals
- Which Precious Metals are supported?
- How much does Precious Metals exposure cost and how is it calculated?
- Converting to and from Precious Metals
- Sourcing and measurement of Precious Metals
- What can I do with my Precious Metals position?
- Why has my Commodities Buy order failed?
- Why has my Commodities Sell order failed?