How can we help?
Why has my Commodities Buy order failed?
Your purchase order of commodities still has to follow the transaction limits imposed by Payment Services Act, where you can transact up to a limit of S$30,000 or foreign currency equivalent on a rolling 365 days basis.
For more details on the Payment Services Act, please check 'How does Payment Services Act affect me?' article.
Getting started with Precious Metals
- Which Precious Metals are supported?
- How much does Precious Metals exposure cost and how is it calculated?
- Converting to and from Precious Metals
- Sourcing and measurement of Precious Metals
- What can I do with my Precious Metals position?
- Why has my Commodities Buy order failed?
- Why has my Commodities Sell order failed?