How can we help?
What is a TIN (Tax Identification Number)?
Your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identifying number used for tax reporting purposes. Revolut is required to collect this information when you sign up to our app in order to comply with financial regulations. Country examples of TIN include:
Most popular countries:
- France: Numéro Fiscal de Référence (NIF);
- Ireland: Personal Public Service Number (PPS);
- Italy: Codice Fiscale (CF);
- Poland: Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej albo Powszechny Elektroniczny System Ewidencji Ludnosci (NIP / PESEL);
- Portugal: Número de Identificação Fiscal (NIF);
- Romania: Cod Numeric Personal sau Codul de identificare fiscală (CNP / CIF);
- Spain: Documento Nacional de Identidad / Numero de Identidad de Extranjero (DNI / NIE);
- United States: Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (SSN or ITIN);
- United Kingdom: National Insurance Number (NI).
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments via bank transfer?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- Issues with transfers
- How do I send money to a bank account?
- Where can I transfer money?
- Will I be charged for transferring money?
- What if I don't know the recipient's account details?
- What are the transfer limits?
- How fast is my outbound transfer?
- Setting up a Standing Order or a Recurring Bank Transfer
- What recipient account details are required for transfers to Sweden?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers?
- My outbound transfer arrived in different currency?
- Authentication for recipients
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card