How can we help?
Can I get a standard card for free?
A standard card is free, however a delivery fee may apply to cover the delivery cost of your card. Our delivery fees vary depending on the delivery method and country of delivery. The delivery fee will be displayed once you have selected the standard card and delivery method.
To proceed for free, you have the option to select a free virtual card. A virtual card is a payment card that only exists in a virtual form. You can use it to make purchases online and in-app, and you can pay in-store with mobile payment services like Google Pay and Apple Pay.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments via bank transfer?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was billed for my top-up card
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do regulatory limits affect my card top-ups?