How can we help?
How do regulatory limits affect my usage?
The Payment Services Act requires us to restrict the amount of money that you can transact using your Revolut account. Revolut Singapore users can transact up to a limit of S$30,000 or foreign currency equivalent on an on a rolling 365 days basis. This limit applies to all transactions (including card payments, ATM withdrawals, and transfers), except:
- Local transfers to a personal deposit account held in your own name
- Local transfers to another person's personal deposit account
- International transfers to a personal deposit account held in your own name
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card