How can we help?
Why has my card payment been reverted?
A transaction is reverted if a merchant (seller) decided to cancel a payment, or if they didn't claim the funds within their allocated time.
This means that the payment was cancelled, and the funds were released back to your available balance. To find out why, please contact the merchant directly.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment
- I suspect that my card is blocked
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission