How can we help?
What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, please follow the below steps to freeze your card and protect your money.
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app or our website
- Find your card and select 'Freeze card'
- Select 'Report lost or stolen'
You will be able to order a replacement card right away. A discount will be applied to the card order and the estimated delivery date will be provided once you've placed the order.
You can also block your card by calling
If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, please fill out our online chargeback form.
To submit a chargeback form, go to your transactions' history in the app, choose the transaction you would like to report and tap on 'Report an issue'. You will be able to submit a chargeback form from there.
Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here).
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card