How can we help?
My card has been swallowed by an ATM
To protect your money, please terminate the card immediately by following these steps:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab of the app
- Click 'Settings' under the card which was retained by the ATM
- Click 'Terminate card'
- You will then be able to order a replacement card.
Unfortunately, we have no control over this type of incident, as the decision to retain your card is made by the ATM provider.
But don't worry, you can order a replacement card.
What should I do if an ATM retains my card?
The card should be terminated, and you should order a new physical card if you need a replacement. Remember to terminate your card before you order a new one.
You will be able to order a free replacement with a standard delivery.
Even if the ATM provider returns the card to you, we cannot reactivate it since it may have been compromised while it was not in your possession.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card