How can we help?
What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
Your Revolut travel insurance covers you for up to 90 days in a single trip.
We may make exceptions if your journey has to be extended beyond 90 days due to something which is covered in your policy. You can't use your Revolut travel insurance with another policy to cover you for a longer trip.
If you're planning to travel for more than 90 days, you'll need to buy insurance specifically for this.
From 1 July 2022, your travel insurance includes COVID-19 and pandemic coverage. To qualify for this, you must have left Singapore on 1 July 2022 or later.
You can check your insurance policy in-app, by clicking on Insurance under the Hub and going to ‘All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- Are all countries covered under the travel insurance?
- Does my travel insurance cover emergency medical expenses due to Coronavirus?
- How do I activate my travel insurance?
- If my trip is disrupted because I catch COVID-19, will that be covered under my Revolut travel insurance?
- If I'm hospitalised overseas due to COVID-19 and this extends my trip beyond 90 days, will my medical care still be covered by my Revolut travel insurance?
- Will my Revolut travel insurance cover my medical expenses if I test positive for COVID-19 – for example, costs relating to hospitalisation or quarantine?
- How do I qualify for Revolut’s COVID-19 and pandemic travel insurance? Do I get coverage if I upgrade my plan to Premium or Metal on the same day that I’m travelling?
- If my trip starts in June 2022 and ends in July 2022, will I qualify for the pandemic and COVID-19 coverage?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?
- I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?