How can we help?
How can I view my insurance policy documents?
If you have an insurance policy with Revolut, you can view and download your insurance documents in the Revolut app.
Please proceed to Hub > Insurance > Travel Insurance.
Click on the insurance policy you want to view/download and tap the icon for 'All Documents' at the top of the screen.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- Are all countries covered under the travel insurance?
- Does my travel insurance cover emergency medical expenses due to Coronavirus?
- How do I activate my travel insurance?
- If my trip is disrupted because I catch COVID-19, will that be covered under my Revolut travel insurance?
- If I'm hospitalised overseas due to COVID-19 and this extends my trip beyond 90 days, will my medical care still be covered by my Revolut travel insurance?
- Will my Revolut travel insurance cover my medical expenses if I test positive for COVID-19 – for example, costs relating to hospitalisation or quarantine?
- How do I qualify for Revolut’s COVID-19 and pandemic travel insurance? Do I get coverage if I upgrade my plan to Premium or Metal on the same day that I’m travelling?
- If my trip starts in June 2022 and ends in July 2022, will I qualify for the pandemic and COVID-19 coverage?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?
- I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?