How can we help?
Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
To qualify for Revolut travel, you need to have a Premium or Metal account. You and anyone else named on your policy (your 'travelling companion') must also:
- live in Singapore,
- travel together,
- not travel against any medical advice,
- be travelling on a journey that meets our definition of 'trip',
- have paid at least 50% of the total cost of your overseas return travel from your Revolut account,
- have a Revolut account that hasn't been restricted or blocked.
A 'travelling companion' is some with whom you made arrangements before your policy was issued. They must be travelling with you for at least 75% of your trip. We only consider a group or tour leader as a travelling companion if you share a room with them.
From 1 July 2022, your travel insurance includes COVID-19 and pandemic coverage. To qualify for this, you must've have left Singapore on 1 July 2022 or later.
You can check your insurance policy in-app, by clicking on Insurance under the Hub and going to ‘All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- Are all countries covered under the travel insurance?
- Does my travel insurance cover emergency medical expenses due to Coronavirus?
- How do I activate my travel insurance?
- If my trip is disrupted because I catch COVID-19, will that be covered under my Revolut travel insurance?
- If I'm hospitalised overseas due to COVID-19 and this extends my trip beyond 90 days, will my medical care still be covered by my Revolut travel insurance?
- Will my Revolut travel insurance cover my medical expenses if I test positive for COVID-19 – for example, costs relating to hospitalisation or quarantine?
- How do I qualify for Revolut’s COVID-19 and pandemic travel insurance? Do I get coverage if I upgrade my plan to Premium or Metal on the same day that I’m travelling?
- If my trip starts in June 2022 and ends in July 2022, will I qualify for the pandemic and COVID-19 coverage?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?
- I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?