How can we help?
You can split the bill with your contacts in just a few taps. Simply choose a payment, tap the 'Split bill' button and select the phone contacts you would like to split the cost with. You can edit the individual amounts owed or just hit ‘Request’ to split the bill evenly. Your contacts will receive a notification with a request for the owed sum of money, which they can accept in a single tap. Once accepted, the money will arrive in your account instantly. Splitting the bill is free, instant and can be settled in any of our supported currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments via bank transfer?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?