How can we help?
What cards and currencies are supported?
You can add money to your Revolut account with a card in SGD. You should add money in the currency that your card is held in. If your card is not in SGD, your bank might charge a conversion fee.
We currently support Mastercard® and Visa® cards. Unfortunately, American Express is not supported.
Due to international restrictions in place, it's not possible to top up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was billed for my top-up card
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do regulatory limits affect my card top-ups?