How can we help?
How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
How to top up my card?
Open the Revolut app, tap 'Add money', add your correct card details including the:
- 16-digit card number
- Expiry date
- CVC code
- Billing address postal/ZIP code (if required)
Choose the currency, enter the amount you'd like to top up and when you've given all the right info, your deposit will appear instantly in your Revolut account.
We advise using your own card to add money. If someone else would like to add money to your Revolut account, they can send money to your account instantly via their Revolut app or via bank transfer.
How to add another top-up card?
You can add another top-up card anytime in-app, in the section 'Add money', by tapping on 'Change' and providing your new card details (16-digit card number, expiry date, CVC code and billing address postal/ZIP code, if needed).
Also, please note you'll have to set up an external account to receive transfers that'll bring your Revolut account over SGD4,800. An external account is your selected local personal bank account, where excess monies above S$5,000 will be automatically transferred to at the end of the day.
This is necessary because Revolut is regulated under the Payment Services Act (PSA) where you can only keep an end-of-day wallet balance of S$5,000. Find out more about the Payment Services Act for your wallet balance here.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was billed for my top-up card
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do regulatory limits affect my card top-ups?