How can we help?
Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
What details do I need to provide the sender?
Your name ('beneficiary'), IBAN and BIC (to find this, tap the flag icon on your account screen).
If you need our bank name and address, it's REVOLUT BANK UAB, Konstitucijos ave. 21B, Vilnius, LT-08130, Lithuania.
How long will the transfer take to reach me?
Up to 2 working days. If the sending bank supports instant payments, it may arrive sooner.
Any other tips while making transfers in EUR?
If the sender refuses your IBAN because it's not 'local', that's against the law. Please find out what you can do on our blog.
We're currently not supporting deposits for EUR transfers from Mauritius and St Maarten.
If you're looking to make an international SWIFT transfer, please refer to our guide to international SWIFT transfers.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments via bank transfer?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?