How can we help?
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Which payment methods are supported?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency
- Issues with deposits
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do auto deposits work?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- How do regulatory limits affect my card top-ups?
With money from other Revolut users
With linked accounts
- How can I add money using my linked bank account?
- Is adding money with my linked bank account safe?
- Can you do anything if I have a problem using my linked bank account to add money?
- Which bank account can I link to my Revolut account?
- What happens if I add the wrong amount?
- Can I remove/change the linked account which I have set up?
- Why am I unable to add money with a linked account?
- What is the minimum amount I can top-up using my linked bank account?