People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach Data Science at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex problems, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. Our Data Analysts aren’t kept in the background, doomed to never see the impact of their work. They’re some of our best and brightest problem solvers, deployed to the front-lines to work in Product Teams and deliver rock star solutions 🤘
We’re looking for a superstar Data Analysts who do not believe there is a data task that can be too hard 🦬 From digging into our complex databases, looking for the root cause of a problem to designing their own solutions and writing their own code to implement them. In this process they never stop learning, picking up new skills and delivering value ✨
Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding our business and its processes through our data
- Applying this understanding and knowledge of data to help product and services teams
- Designing key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Creating and maintaining new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintaining and creating new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promoting data literacy across the company, organising and holding workshops
What you'll need
- Previous experience in an analytical role, creating impactful solutions
- Strong background / education in a quantitative discipline
- Great skills with Python, SQL or other programming languages
- Evidence of strong mathematical & statistics knowledge
Nice to have
- Advanced degree in a core STEM subject
- Strong experience with additional programming languages (such as: Java, Scala, C++…)
- School/University Olympic medal competitions in: Physics, Maths, Economics or Programming
- Vilnius: €4,100 - €6,000 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €4,100 - €6,000 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.