How can I report a lost or stolen Revolut Junior card?
You can instantly freeze a Revolut Junior card from your Revolut app.
Open your child’s profile in your Revolut app, tap on their card and select “Freeze card”. If you find the card, you will be able to unfreeze it but if it is definitely lost or it has been stolen, you can easily cancel the card and order a replacement.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?