How to activate Revolut Junior features after self sign up?
After the Revolut Junior Self Sign-up is complete, the Junior will need to invite a parent to activate the Revolut Junior account. The parent invited may have an existing Revolut account or not, but they'll need to sign up to the Revolut app and pass Identity Verification in order to approve the Junior account.
To invite a parent, tap 'Send a reminder' on the Account tab of the Revolut Junior app.
The junior can't access any Revolut Junior features until the account is activated by a parent.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?