How can I provide tax information?
Customers are normally asked to provide tax information during onboarding, but you can always add or update this from the profile section of your app. Head to Profile > Personal Details and scroll down to update your tax residencies.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?