Where can I find my account details?
To access your account details:
- Go to the ‘Home’ menu
- Click on your total balance and select the desired currency account
- Click the three dots ‘...’ button to open the overflow menu
- Select ‘Details’
Your intermediary BIC/SWIFT code is also available for international transfer details. However, we can't disclose any other details about our intermediary bank partners.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?