What does location-based security mean?
If this setting is enabled for your card, we will check whether the transaction you're performing in real world matches your actual location (based on GPS data).
- Go to Cards
- Select your card
- Open PIN & Security
- Toggle Location-based security on / off.
Note: your access could be limited. If you can’t do certain actions or you wish to extend your permissions, contact your business account owner/admin.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?