In which countries can I use my cards?
During a card payment, we will check which country the merchant trying to charge your card is registered in. If that country is not allowed, the payment will be declined. This applies to both offline and online card payments.
- Go to Cards and select the card
- Next to 'Spend controls' widget, click 'See all'
- Tap 'Allowed countries'
- Select/unselect countries in the list.
You can make card payments with your Revolut Business cards in the majority of countries that accept Mastercard or Visa – except for Afghanistan, Bahamas, Belarus, Burundi, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, Russia, Sevastopol, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, Venezuela and Yemen.
Note: your access could be limited. If you can’t do certain actions or you wish to extend your permissions, contact your business account owner/admin.
It's possible that merchants with international presence can be registered in a country other than yours.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?