What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
3D Secure (3DS) is an additional authorisation for online card payments that helps fight against fraud. If a merchant requests it, you'll receive a push notification asking you to confirm if you're authorising a payment. You will have up to 5 minutes to decide.
If you didn't receive a push notification, you can launch the Revolut Business mobile app and an authorisation prompt will appear there automatically.
Note: Revolut Business has no control over which merchants require you to go through the 3D Secure process. You must be logged into a Revolut Business mobile app to complete the authorisation.
Feel free to raise a support request to check your card payments.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?