What cards do you offer?
We offer two types of cards; physical (plastic or metal) and virtual. All our cards are debit, so they're likely to be accepted worldwide. We provide cards from both Visa and Mastercard.
Physical cards have the company's name on the front of the card and the cardholder's name on the back of the card. Card number, CVC and expiry date are all printed on the back as well.
The company name on cards can be up to 25 characters. This can be customized to an abbreviation of your registered company name or trading name. You can request support to change the company name visible on the card using this form.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?