How do I order new card?
If an individual has already access to your account:
If you have not invited them to join your business account yet, check our guidelines on how to add a new team member.
The first physical card for each team member is free. Any additional cards will be charged a delivery fee starting from £4.99 (or currency equivalent) for standard shipping.
When ordering a card for yourself, you'll have an option to specify the address (e.g., office, home, foreign country) you'd like the card to be sent to. This also applies to team members who'll receive a card invitation.
Note: you can only issue cards to other individuals on Company plans. To order new cards, you either have to be an account owner or an admin with required permissions.
Troubles with card delivery or you need to cancel the order? Submit a support request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?