How can I add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
As the 'Lead' or 'Admin' parent, you can add a 'Co-parent' to manage your Junior account together with you. This is set individually for each Junior account. To assign a Co-parent, open the Revolut app, go to the Junior tab, select the Junior account you want to add a Co-parent to (if you have more than 1 linked Junior account), scroll down to the 'Parents' section and select 'Add a Co-parent' option.
You can remove the Co-parent at any time by selecting the Co-parent in the 'Parents' section of the Junior account and selecting the 'Remove' option.
You can only assign one Co-parent at a time, and you can reassign the Co-parent up to maximum of three times per calendar year.
To invite a Co-parent to a Junior account, you need to be on a Plus, Premium or Metal account.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How can I add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?