What's Revolut <18, and who can create an account?
Revolut <18 accounts are made for kids and teens, connected to their parent's Revolut account, and can hold one currency only. It'll be the base currency of your Revolut account when you created the Revolut <18 account and, at the moment, you can't change it.
We’ve created Revolut <18 because we want to help teens manage their money and we want them to create habits that'll be helpful at any time of their lives.
As a parent, you can set up a Revolut <18 account for your child and order a Revolut prepaid card for them, all within your Revolut app. Your child or teen can then spend the money you make available to them, and use the Revolut <18 app to check their balance and transactions. They can also access money management tools tailor-made to their age.
Revolut <18 accounts can only be created by a parent or legal guardian residing in Europe, Australia or the US. Revolut <18 will be rolled out to more countries very soon, so stay tuned!
Revolut <18 accounts can only be created for children aged between 6 and 17.
Getting started with Revolut <18
Revolut <18 for parents
- Can I control my teen's use of the Revolut <18 card?
- Can I use my teen's card?
- Can my teen have a Revolut <18 account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut <18 isn't available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my teen's account?
- Can I close a Revolut <18 account?
- How do I create a second <18 account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut <18 account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Revolut <18 account?
- How to add a co-parent to my teen's account?
- What features can co-parents access with Revolut <18?
- Revolut <18 Challenges
- Revolut <18 Goals