What is FATCA/CRS?
FATCA/CRS allows tax authorities to have better understanding of financial assets held by their residents and help fight against tax evasion.
CRS was developed by Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and requires participating jurisdictions to obtain information from their financial institutions and automatically exchange that information with other jurisdictions on an annual basis. For more details on CRS, visit the OECD website.
FATCA is a United States legislation that requires foreign financial institutions to obtain information about the foreign financial assets held by U.S. persons. For more details on FATCA, visit the IRS website.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?