How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
If you tapped the banner when you saw it, or received the email after the Bank launch then you're already a bank customer in Europe. All good here!
You can always double-check by following your 'Home page' -> 'Profile' section -> scroll down and with the version of the app you can also see the entity of your account.
The new entity should be displayed in the documents available in the app. The documents can be downloaded from the app: open 'Profile' section and select 'Documents'.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?