Do I have to join the Bank?
Unfortunately, this is a global change and the only option to avoid joining the bank is to opt out from Revolut services altogether. If you'd like to close the account you can do so before 1 July 2022, but we’ll be sad to see you go.
You can read more on the 'Joining Revolut Bank'.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?